Total Pageviews

Google+ Followers

Loading...

About Me

My photo

I'm 15 years old at the moment, and can't wait to be 16 on November 27. I love to swim, read books and relax watching television with my sisters, Dilia-Valentina and Franchesca. They're a lot older than I am, but we have a lot of fun together. I used to do Karate, but I don't do it anymore. I want to act professionally on Disney. I love to start in any one of my favorite Disney shows.

http://www.lourdesvaldez.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lourdes with Free Animals at Toy & Us November 2009


31 comments:

  1. 當我微笑時,世界和我一起微笑;當我快樂時,世界和我一起活躍。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour..............................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 安安唷~~幸運的日子送給妳(你)滿滿的幸福,也祝福你天天都開心唷..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 夜光杯中飲美酒 蝸牛牆邊爬上架 新疆醉人馬奶子 青鳥銜之上金井............................................................

    ReplyDelete